Wealth, Retirement & Estate Planning Forum 2018

Wealth, Retirement & Estate Planning Forum 2018

June 28, 2020

Preparing for Retirement through Investing in Foreclosed Properties in the Philippines

On November 10, 2018 the Wealth, Retirement & Estate Planning Forum was held at Taguig. This event targeted for the boomer market during the Money Summit pulled in participants that found them selves nearing or were at the beginning of their retirement phase. A room full of people in their 40s to their 60s learned the basics of wealth planning, importance of estate planning, and the value of beginning their retirement planning.

Among some of the topics discussed were ways on retiring comfortably, maximizing tax strategies to preserve hard earned savings, health care, and income strategies. In Manuel “El Substahero” Alleje’s topic of “Building a Real Estate Portfolio for your Retirement” he discusses his preference for investing in real estate, specifically foreclosures. Though being a serial entrepreneur himself he has had exposure to different industries; but none are as close to his heart as the real estate market.

Benefits of Investing in Real Estate

An advantage he highlights is not having to deal with the daily stresses of operations. Being an entrepreneur is tough but reaping the advantages of investing in bank foreclosed properties does not have to be so. Passive income is a major benefit of this business that many in their retirement years wish to have.

With the absence of daily operational concerns, enjoying consistent cash flow from earning income from rental properties will feel very rewarding. A bonus to this is the fact that rental fees grow in time and increase as inflation does.

Advantage of buying cheap foreclosed properties

Investing in foreclosed houses for sale or even for foreclosed commercial properties allows you to purchase them at unbelievably cheap prices. Meaning, bigger profit margins for you. Manuel “El Subastahero” Alleje gives insight to leveraging in this business by paying just 20% to take possession of a property to begin maximizing its earning potential. Afterwards, let the property pay for the remaining 80% itself.

Though investing in foreclosed properties in the Philippines may sound enticing, he also discusses the challenges you may face in the buy, build, and sell business. As a final conclusion, understanding that this is a long- term business where the benefits and profit far outweigh the challenges, he points out to his audience that this is definitely worth getting into.

Manuel “El Subastahero” Alleje offers free mentoring sessions and shares more real estate business insights to share his success with others. Get in touch with him on Facebook to get updates on his current projects too!

 




Also in Events

Money Summit 2019
Money Summit 2019

June 28, 2020

Read More

Sample Event
Sample Event

June 28, 2020

Read More